Effing Hail Effing Hail

Hahaha, awesome

I love the concept and the overall design was nice, as if it took place in a high school text book. I've always wondered what it would look like to see one in motion and here it is.

The only thing I wish there was, was a sandbox mode, just to see how much damage I could do, or how big I could get the hail.

Awesome stuff.

Boombox 2 Boombox 2

Looks Nice, Plays OK...

The game looks good, my only beef is the targeting, or lack of. I'd like to have at least the option of a guide to where my blocks are going. I screwed up a couple times cause I couldn't line my shots up when I got the board pushed back. Fun game though, overall.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Kickass.

I hate my roommate for playing this... It took me over 20 minutes with help to figure this thing out, and it took him only 4 minutes and 12 seconds to bust it out on hard. Christ... He saved good TV. XD

Love the commentary the mastermind makes, it's hillarious, and the art style is just fitting. Sweet work! The only thing I'd like to see would me like...a best times scoreboard or something, but aside that, this is a blast.

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

What's this doing here?

This is rather out of place man. This is Newgrounds, a place for violence, stupid cartoon movies, and hentai, not a help circle to try and convert NGers into understanding what a furry is. I'm pretty sure that the opinions of those here are already well set and will take alot more than a text based slideshow to convert them otherwise.

As for the flash, It needs more excitement, more moving parts, maybe a small gentle sound effect or two, also I was able to go to the first page before he preloader even finished.

To round it all up, not the place, though needs more refinement.

'ball game' preview 'ball game' preview

Addictive

It's pretty good, but it could use alittle bit more work on the graphics and it could use some sound and music to top it off.

-Block Dodger- -Block Dodger-

Suprizing...

Wow, This really threw me for a loop. I was goin' along dodgin' the blocks, then I started to feel bored, and right at that moment another row shoots out of nowhere! Heh, That kept me playing for another 10 minutes man. Kudos.