Zeitgeist Addendum R:4 Zeitgeist Addendum R:4

Honestly

I wish more people could see this. I'm gonna spread this around, because, though it's not a very visually entertaining flash, the facts laid down are pretty down to earth and rather mind-blowing at that.

It makes one wonder why there's no-one out there hammering down the doors of the nearest bank, along with a slew of thousands of others.

We as a people really need to wake up; we're all uneducated puppets.

I'm sorry, I got side-tracked... Good flash, the audio was decent as well as the music choice and the visuals got the point across. Good work.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Just one thing bugs me...

How come you don't have your own collection page here on NG yet? This story just drives straight home to the heart. It's so powerful because it's something so relatable to quite a number of couples string about in the world today.

I gotta say, not alot jerks me around, or alot of the users here in that case, but damnit if it isn't hard to try and choke one back watching this. And with no words either, just simply music to go along with the tale; That, my friend, is talent right there.

Bravo, bravo.

Charizard & Blastoise Charizard & Blastoise

HAW HAW!

GAWD that was hillarous! I love the expressions of both characters, and the situation was just comical, though the only thing I'd complain about is the length, otherwise it was kickass!

can't wait to see more from ya.

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

HAHAHA

Why the hell is this so funny!? Good gawd, I couldn't stop chuckling cause he just went on and on about nothing in particular, but that's just the beauty of it.

The Snap The Snap

Ho Gawd

I suddenly feel the need to go out and have some ice cream after this for some reason... It's incredibly trippy, but it's got a cool beat with some sweet, wacky visuals. Totally awesome, if not alittle dizzying, but that's all part of the fun, isn't it?

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

Rather Epic.

This is pretty damn nice. Like the smooth animation, I enjoy the silly net-fad references, and I've always been a Madness fan, so this is a nice little piece. Nifty work.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

The correct term is 4Chan jokes. It makes me happy to know you enjoyed this.

Bambee Bambee

Sheer WIN

This, my friend, is sheer win.

I've probably seen the Disney movie a hundred times as a kid, and i gotta say... this is the most hilarious parody I've seen in a damn long time.

And damnit, I'm not the only one that thinks that deer is an effin' retard. XD

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

Oh gawd.

Your art style kinda pulled me in so I kept on watching. Your voice acting isn't really that hard to listen to either, pretty expressive. Screw anyone who calls this emo or something cliche' like that, this was pretty entertaining. I'm starting to like this Dictator Alfred character too.

Kinda random to me, but I think I'll hafta go back and watch the other parts to get the full understanding. Nice work.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Amazing...

I'm going to be flat out honest with ya...

It takes alot to pull an emotion from me, but this here definately got me touched. It was a beautiful animation with a ton of power in it. It brought a tear to my eye, man. Just wow...

If you do plan on going any further with your flash animations, don't sway from this sort of material. It's just brilliant.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Total Awesomeness...

I'm in agreement with the rest of the people here. I was blown away by this flash. The story was great, the action was awesome, and good god, the entire execution was brilliant! 10 of 10, 5 of 5, this, sir, is one of THE best. Bravo. I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with in the future.